
The shoe addiction is not a surprise.
My other addiction is 24. I started watching 24 for the first time last season. My good friend Josh would always talk about what was going on with "Jack" and every time I'd say, "I don't watch 24 so I don't know what you're talking about." He did not care. So, I was a little updated when I started watching.
Since then, my Anthony has lent me the first season of 24. I love this show. The problem with it is that at the end of an episode there is NEVER any closure so you HAVE to watch the next episode, which leads to another and another. Vicious cycle. I have some catching up to do so I'm pretty much in big trouble. That's a whole lot of 24 watching!
1 comments:
Great Shoes!
Great Show!!
Beep Beep Beep Beep
Post a Comment