Every Halloween I want to get some sort of costume. I always get pieces here and there, but don't ever buy a full on costume. Maybe next year. I will have a picture of my costume after next week.
As I was looking for some stuff this year I went into the Spirit store. FYI, no two Spirit stores are alike. I found a little something for my friend Abbey in one store and when I asked her if she wanted me to pick it up, I went to a different store and it wasn't at that one. Another interesting fact about the Spirit store and just about any place that sells costumes: I cannot find a superhero cape to save my life!!! Now, of course they sell them in a "package deal" but not separately (you know me and my separate pieces).
Also interesting about the Spirit store is all the "hookery" costumes they have. Man!!! There's a lot of those.
Lastly, my favorite costume I've worn was when I was the Ice Queen. My friend Michelle lent me her faux fur coat and I had these cool icy pieces that I attached to my eyebrows and frost on my cheeks. Then I wore purpley/white lipstick. It was AWESOME!!! I'm a little excited about this years' costume, but nothing can beat the ice-brows. :)
Friday, October 24, 2008
Costumes
Posted by cwelkley at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment