Happy October everyone!! :) Thanks to Abbey for helping me with this very spooky header. Can you believe the witch is me? Don't answer that!! Anywho, I was thinking the other day about different music that I enjoy in different places as well as music that I associate with different people.
For example, the other day I thought I heard my "Pizza Song" on the radio. My "Pizza Song" is the song I would play on the jukebox when I went to Round Table in high school and college. It was......"Blaze of Glory" by Bon Jovi.
Then there's my "50's Diner Song", which is "Earth Angel."
My 3 songs that make me soooooo happy and drive with a little more pep are:
1. Viva la Vida - Coldplay
2. Nine in the Afternoon - Panic At The Disco
3. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
Also, there are 2 songs that make me think of my fabulous b-friend:
1. Back to You - John Mayer
2. Biggest Part of Me - Ambrosia
So, what's your LIFE SONG??
Friday, October 10, 2008
My Life Song
Posted by cwelkley at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooo, excellent topic and question! there are so many to choose from and they change a lot depending on my mood, the location of the sun, etc.
right now, a song that never ceases to move me is "all we are" by matt nathanson...really, just about anything by him gets me going these days.
a brand new favorite which i have to replay multiple times is "revelation" by third day. so stinking awesome!!
i would remiss in leaving out two crazy hip hop songs that just make me laugh...both by flo rida..."low" and "hands in the ayer". in case you didn't know, i'm actually a 15-year old urban youth. :-)
but, the song that can transport me back to a precise moment in time is "where the streets have no name" by the one and only u2. even writing it down made me sigh a little...
i could go on, but i've got to get ready for the day.
I'm glad you like your new header! HOORAY!!
And, btw, I have no idea what my life song is...there are just too darn many!! :)
Post a Comment