Before I give thanks I have 2 random things to say:
1. 24 was awesome on Sunday!!!!
2. Got my hair cut today. I had to work with it. I walked out looking like I was back in 5th grade. :)
On to thanks:
I - iTunes. I am thankful for music that makes me happy, thoughtful and sometimes teary.
J - Jesus. Can never thank Him enough for His amazing sacrifice. Thank You, Jesus!!!
K - Kin. I used "F" for friends, so instead of family I'll say "kin". I'm very thankful for all my wonderful kinfolk. :)
L - Love. It shows up in so many people and I'm so thankful for it.
M - Mom. My mom is always on my side, is a good friend to talk to and I love her very much.
N - Nighttime. I love my bed and being able to snuggle in it and sleep, but "B" was taken, so this will have to do.
O - Office. As in "TheOffice" my favorite show!!
P - People. This was a hard one to come up with something. I am thankful for people. They are very intriguing and interesting to watch, listen to and try and figure out. :)
Wow!! That was a tricky list to come up with. Hmmmm, wonder what I'll write for "X"?
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Giving Thanks I - P
Posted by cwelkley at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment