CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks Q - Z

Here come the difficult letters (this should be fun):

Q - Quiet times. I'm a big extrovert, but I know I need a little quiet sometimes and I'm thankful for those times so that I can reflect.

R - Rain. I love the rain (it's my favorite weather). I'm thankful when it drips out of the sky.

S - Salvation. Sooo thankful for that!!

T - Text Messaging. I'm thankful that I can shoot a friend a word of encouragement or ask for prayer in a few taps of some letters.

U - United States. Sometimes I get irritated with our country but when I really stop and think about it, I'm VERY thankful we live in a country of freedom.

V - Veggies. They're filling, good for me and are zero points!!

W - Westgate Church. I'm very thankful for my church family.

X - "X". This was the most difficult letter of all. I'm thankful for "X" because not only is it a letter but it is also a mark to use when you want something or vote for something or even when you can't spell your name you can use an "X" to sign. :)

Y - Yarn. I'm thankful for it because it is part of my relaxing hobby.

Z - Zapatos. If English fails you, there's always Spanish!! I'm thankful for zapatos!!

Wow!! That was not as easy as I thought it would be. Well, I hope y'all have a very blessed Thanksgiving.

0 comments: