CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It Just Goes To Show You...

So, my experience with choosing my "Holiday Spirit" didn't really pan out. As my title says, "It just goes to show you...you can't force the holiday spirit." If I really had to put a date down of when the H.S. hit me it would be today. Thanks to the Hallmark store (they always put me in a holiday happy mood): http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/article%7C10001%7C10051%7C/HallmarkSite/GoldCrownStores/GCS_HOLIDAY_GIFTS#/Snow%20Globes/ They have the CUTEST snowman snowglobe that is battery powered so you don't have to keep shaking it. If it wasn't $36 I might have "THOUGHT" about getting it.

This also put me in the holiday mood (thanks to watching yet again on Abbey's blog):


I love that Justin keeps cracking himself up!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

give it on up to homelessville...classic.

Anonymous said...

that is seriously one of the best SNL skits ever. Really that whole episode is my favorite. :)