Today's the day, folks! Today's the day I decided to be in the holiday spirit. The only tricky part is that the weather is back to summer weather. It's been in the low 80's or high 70's the last few days. That does not make me feel holidayish. No matter. I will carry on and carry out the plan of attack.
Randomness: I must confess, the other day when I said I was going to wear a skirt, well, that did not pan out in the end. First of all the flow of the outfit didn't work. If the skirt had been a little longer it would have been great. Also, the zipper was broken on the skirt so that pretty much sealed the deal. I did, although, wear a nice pair of slacks and a cardigan that day.
You may be glad to know that I am officially done catching up with 24!! I can now enjoy the new season as it begins NEXT SUNDAY!!!!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
The Holiday Spirit
Posted by cwelkley at 7:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The "holiday spirit" must be catching altho Jon said I needed to concentrate on Thanksgiving first. I figured if the stores can decorate for Christmas so can I so I got my big, pre-lit tree that I bought last year off the back deck and set it up. Only problem is that we'd had a little mousie invasion and they'd built a nest in the branches and chewed on the lights in that area so part of the tree doesn't light up. I'm glad I got it out early so it can be fixed in time. One time I had a real tree filled with spiders. My vote is for the mouse. Happy Holidays!
Yeah Christmas! As you know christams starts for me on November 1, but the 17th is not a bad day to start :)
I've been celebrating since November 1st. That's a little late for me. :)
Post a Comment