CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Ease On Down The Road

I'm currently helping my b-friend with his school's production of "The Wiz." It's most hi-larious watching the students talk "jive" to each other. :) They're so stiff and robot-like. Some of them have GREAT voices!! It's a lot of fun. I don't think I've ever seen the movie, but I'd like to. There are some really good songs too. Unfortunately they're not embedded so I can only give the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHmo3ewsLT4&feature=related

Also, I'm on b-friend's computer right now, which is a Mac. I'm just starting to get use to it, but it didn't give me the direct link like my PC does. Hmmmph!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

omg, i LOVE the wiz!! you MUST see the movie. hilarious! i remember seeing stephanie mills play dorothy live on stage in chicago...too many years ago to count. so good!!

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Oh I wish you had pictures of A's kids performing!!! Any videos??