CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Starbucks, Holidays, Face Masks, Temperatures, Webinars: Whew!!



Starbucks: Look what I got yesterday! A HOLIDAY cup at Starbucks. Normally, I think, "What in the world? Holiday cups already???" I was a little giddy when I saw the beautiful red cup. :)


Holidays: In honor of the holiday cup, I declare that I will be in the holiday spirit on November 17th. So let it be.


Face Masks: Tuesday night I decided to grab one of my individual face masks. This one isn't the kind that is a gel, but it is actually a paper-type mask that is wet. It has cut-outs where the eyes, nose and mouth are. You put in on your face and feel the action of the "Spearmint". That's the kind I had. When I pulled it out of the pack it looked a little odd (kinda old). Stupidly, I put it on anyway. It felt good. Until......morning. I swear I thought I had a fever. My whole face was hot and when I looked in the mirror my face was bright red. My face matched the Starbucks cup.


Temperature: Just to make sure I really didn't have a temperature I had to buy a thermometer (can't find mine). I checked and I'm a.o.k. It is interesting, though, every time I take my temperature it always registers low. I think it read 97.2 or something like that. I always know that if I'm "normal" I really have a low-grade temp.


Webinar: I had my first "webinar" yesterday. Ehhh. It was ok. I am a little amazed at how cool it is to have that kind of technology available. The funny thing was the person giving the webinar. I was convinced that it was a woman until......they said, "Let's thank Anthony for sharing with us today." What?? Anthony??? No way!! This lady, oops, I mean man kept doing the "Ba da ba chhhhhh" (you know the drum/cymbal thing after you've made a bad joke?). Then she, I mean he said, "I'll be here all night! Try the veal." Wow. Ummmmm. Yeah. No words.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Now I need to go to Starbucks and get me a red Christmas cup.

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

YEA!!! Holiday Starbucks Cups!!

BTW Go and buy the SB Thanksgiving Blend. Best Coffee I've Ever Had.

And...did you leave the mask on ALL NIGHT?? 'Cause, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do that...

Hmmm...

What in the world were you taking a webinar about? When you mentioned it previously, I thought you were kidding. Tell me all about it...