By now y'all are use to my "random" thoughts. Then I won't have to apologise for yesterday's or today's posts. :) Let's begin:

Happy Belated Birthday, Matthew!!
Earaches: Yesterday, I concluded that I indeed had "swimmer's ear". What? Y'all didn't know I was a champion swimmer?? :) Fine. Basically my ear was bugging me a few days ago and because it hurt, I had a hard time getting the water out after the shower. Yadda Yadda Yadda I have swimmer's ear. (BTW I miss using "yadda x 3" and will start back up immediately). So basically my ear is killing me and I feel like it's stuffed with cotton (which can be nice when certain students play sour notes on the piano). It got me thinking about the first time I got swimmer's ear. I was in my family's pool with my mask and snorkel. I was down there for hours. I kinda think I was thinking about the Little Mermaid, but then that would have made me a Jr. in high school and that would have been sad for me to think of myself as The Little Mermaid at age 17, so I'm SURE it wasn't that. At any rate, I was swimming with my head underwater for hours and (you guessed it): swimmer's ear. I'm really praying the drops I bought will work. Pain in ear: NOT my favorite.
Happy Friday!!!
1 comments:
Cutie-Cute-Cute Baby!!
PS FEEL BETTER!! No More Swimmer's Ear! ;)
Post a Comment