I decided to do a little baking last night. Apparently it was a good idea to be baking something in the oven, heating something in the microwave and cooking something on the stove at the same time. Ummmm, my smoke alarm did not agree.
As the shrill squeal of the alarm went off I was right in the middle of stirring something that needed stirring before it cooled, but my ears were hurting too much. I went to the smoke alarm and waved my towel in front of it. Nothing happened. I got on my step ladder to take the battery out for a moment and pushed the little button by mistake. Well, I then realized it was not that smoke alarm but the one upstairs that was going off. I ran up and wave the towel and it stopped......for a while. I tended to the items in my kitchen and the alarm started again. I took the step ladder upstairs and tried the battery. The gadget decided that it wanted to dangle from the ceiling. Gotta stir and take out the stuff from the oven!!!!!!! Another great workout, folks. :)
Friday, December 19, 2008
Last Night's Adventure
Posted by cwelkley at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment