Life without coffee...witless.
Ahhhhhh 24 is back!!! Hooray for Jack Bauer and Tony Almeida!!!
I am very happy for you...not being a 24 watchers myself I can only be happy from afar :) Maybe I'll netflix season 1 and start.
Ahhh...finally a sick day to catch up on CW. Huh. I'm just realizing those are your initials, too. I'm a little slow. :)Beep Boop Beep Boop maybe I should really start watching it again. I feel like there's nothting on tv anymore. Blah!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I am very happy for you...not being a 24 watchers myself I can only be happy from afar :) Maybe I'll netflix season 1 and start.
Ahhh...finally a sick day to catch up on CW. Huh. I'm just realizing those are your initials, too. I'm a little slow. :)
Beep Boop Beep Boop maybe I should really start watching it again. I feel like there's nothting on tv anymore. Blah!
Post a Comment