I had a lovely Christmas break in Washington state. It was snowing when I left and there were many delays and scares that I might not even make it there. I did!! I stayed with my sweet friends the Yorks. As I mentioned in my last post, they have 3 kids, ages 8, 10 and 12. While there it was very "tweeny". Here's some pictures of what I mean by that:




I think that pretty much sums it up!! :)
Here's 2 pictures of my trip:
The top picture is of my friend Kris and me. It was late and we're both looking very tired. The bottom is of the ride to the airport when my flight got cancelled until later that day due to weather. I had a great time of hanging out and of moving forward.
THANKS YORK FAMILY!!!!!!
3 comments:
LOVE iCarly!! embrace your inner tween...that's what i always say...okay, that's the first time i've actually said that, but i think i'll use it again...
So Fun!
I'm totally a tween...even at the age of 30...well...almost 30.
I'm glad you had fun here...sorry it was sooooooooo wintery....and especially that it was so "tweeny"...but you still need to move here! :-)
Post a Comment