CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Confessions Of A Slightly Witty Caffeine Addict

So, it's confession time, my friends! Don't get too excited. This is NOT a "tell-all". I was thinking of things that I have never done or didn't like or would "never do" and found myself doing or liking.

#1: Brussel Sprouts. As a child I HATED them. In fact, I was scared of them. Thought they'd open up and get me. Perhaps I had just seen the "Pod People" and got some crazy ideas. Not too long ago I tried them again and kind of liked them. Then the other day I actually PURCHASED some and found myself thinking about having them for dinner for half a day!!!!

#2: Slacks. The other day I wore slacks. This might not seem very important to some but to others you know why this is such a coo. When I worked at my school job I had to either wear slacks or dress/skirt. When I quit I vowed that I would practically live in jeans from then on. I've done pretty well so far, but I needed a little change of pace the other day.

#3: Red and Brown. This one goes out to Abbey. I have never liked the red/brown combo, but when I went for the slacks the other day this outfit of red and brown just magically formed.

#4: Shameful. So, this one is the most embarrassing. I found myself watching and slightly enjoying (on more than one occasion) the show "Rue Paul's Drag Race". This is a reality show for drag queens. I found myself saying, "Wow, pretty makeup. Love the wig. Hate the dress."

Well, now I've come clean. I hope you can still feel comfortable reading my blog. :)

1 comments:

Mary said...

I love a good "Tell-all" blog