On Sunday Wyndi and I went over what she calls "The 17" and I call "The Hill". We had quite the chat about how Southern Californians put a "the" in front of every highway. She USE to be a northerner where we just say "85" or "101". Oh well. At any rate we went to have lunch with her sisters and some people that they were staying with while they were visiting. We all knew each other from growing up in the same church and we had quite a delightful time talking about the past and the "where are they now" people (sadly, we had to said, "They've died" to a lot of those).
After "The 17" I came home and got ready for my game night with Miss Gail and our friends Trisha and Eva. I enjoy trying to be a good hostess but have so many AMAZING hostesses to live up to it's very difficult. I think just about all of my friends are superior hostesses. Maybe it will rub off on me someday. I did score some Starbucks cupcakes for the gig.
They have red velvet with a cream cheese frosting, chocolate on chocolate and my all time favorite vanilla bean (YUMMMMMMMM). We also played TheOffice DVD game. So much fun!! Thanks Gail for bringing it over. :)
They have red velvet with a cream cheese frosting, chocolate on chocolate and my all time favorite vanilla bean (YUMMMMMMMM). We also played TheOffice DVD game. So much fun!! Thanks Gail for bringing it over. :) This was quite a long weekend but I had a ton of fun!!
2 comments:
So you liked the vanilla bean? hmmm, I guess we aren't clones after all. I'm a red velvet girl, myself.
~THE Holly
Oh dear lord. I am drooling just looking at the vanilla cupcake.
The 17. That cracks me up.
'Course I say stuff like "the grocery" so clearly I don't have room to talk. ;)
Post a Comment