CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Soundtrack Of Your Life: Don't Stop Believin'

There are a lot of "Forwards" and "Notes" out there where someone tells things about themselves or answers certain questions then passes them on. I REALLY enjoyed this one that my friend Carrie did so I'm nicking it from her and putting it on my blog:

Soundtrack of Your Life: What does your music library say about you?
1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!

What do your friends think of you? - Church of the Poison Mind - Culture Club

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say? - Nothing Compares - Third Day

How would you describe yourself? - Karma Chameleon - Culture Club

What do you like in a boy? - So Tired - Broken Frame

How do you feel today? - It Takes Two - Rob Base & DJ E-Z

What is your life’s purpose? - Perfect Timing - Sweet Comfort Band

What is your motto? - Justify My Love - Madonna

What do you think about very often? - Live It Up - John Legand

What do you think of your best friend? - Fast Car - Tracy Chapman

What do you think of the person you like? - Walkin' - Miles Davis

What is your life story? - Alcohol - Barenaked Ladies

What do you want to be when you grow up? - If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys

What do you think of when you see the person you like/love? - Crazy - Matchbox Twenty

What will you dance to at your wedding? - Angel - Sarah McLachlan

What will they play at your funeral? - Took My Place - Third Day

What is your hobby/interest? - Fever - Michael Buble

What is your biggest fear? - Clocks - Coldplay

What is your biggest secret? - If Every Day Could Be Christmas - 98 Degrees

What do you think of your friends? - I'll Be Home For Christmas - 98 Degrees

What will you post this as? - Don't Stop Believin' - Journey


Wow! Some of those didn't make much sense, but SOME of them were HI-LARIOUS!! It is a bit embarrassing to know that you have a smattering of Culture Club and 98 Degrees in your music list. (I only have the 98 Degrees Christmas album AND as for Culture Club, well, I'm a product of the '80's).

I think that the funniest one would be: What is your life story? Alcohol. Sooooo funny. Not true, but sometimes I say this a lot, "I need a drink!!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Might have to try this one! Though... I don't have much in my ipod yet... You always make me smile friend!

Mary said...

I think it's funny that your biggest fear is clocks..who knew?

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Okay, that one was AWESOME!!!!!!

Yeah, so of them were weird, but some of them were kind cool.

Fishy said...

Yes...very cool...and very weird all at the same time!