I often find myself saying this phrase when I see, hear or read strange things. I don't want to offend people by saying they're weird or strange, but I think the word "different" is ok. :)
So, I saw a lady walking down the street with 2 poles in her hands. I do believe she was cross-country skiing in San Jose, CA. Hmmm, that's different!
I read this today:
According to earlier reports from TMZ.com, the reality star allegedly attacked her sleeping ex-fiancé with her pet cat, water, several apples and the laptop. The Web site also reports that Collins is currently being held in jail.
Hmmm, that's different! And, don't judge me, a little bit awesome. Too bad you get hauled to jail for using a cat, water, apples and a laptop as weapons on your ex-fiance. I would reward her for creativity. I know, it's totally different when a woman beats up a man (because it's funny).
Sometimes I wonder if people look at me sometimes and say, "Hmmm, that's different." :)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Hmmm, That's Different
Posted by cwelkley at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK, here is comes...hmmm, that's different. And I LOVE it!
oh sweetie, you're not different, you're special...
Post a Comment