CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

I Tip My Hat To You


Dear Ann Hathaway,


I must apologize for doubting that you could EVER depart from your sickeningly sweet characters that you portray in just about every one of your movies. I thought you would forever be a Princess and never break away from your cutesy roles. I stand corrected!


After seeing "Rachel Getting Married" I must admit that I am an Ann fan, as it were. Only an angry, screwed up, drug addict, occasionally swearing, terribly bad hair Ann, though. I do believe you need to make a few more of these type of movies in order for me to allow myself to see a movie of you being sweet and cute again.


Jolly good show Ann!!


Sincerely,

The Welkanator

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hmm..sounds like a netflix list movie for me.

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Oh Yes! I want to see that one.

I love that you love her now. :)