CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sightings, Starbuck's, Super Song, Sensational Season

Sightings:

1. A woman in her beat up, dented car on her cell phone with a cigarette in the other hand. Hope she had another hand to drive! Explains the dents.

2. A dummy in a Smart car on his cell.

3. A bird lying in the gutter, flapping it's wings wildly..Oops! Nope! 2 birds connected together, in the gutter, flapping their wings wildly. Ewww!



Starbuck's:

I love a good caramel macchiatto. Unfortch, I can never get a consistent cup from SB. Here are the 3 ways they come:

1. Perfect - This happens occasionally.

2. Too "milky" not enough coffee flavor.

3. Bitter on top and yummy on the bottom. This one makes me think of life. Sometimes you have to wade through a little bitter to find the sweet satisfaction later.



Super Song:

I am loving Katy Perry's new song "Thinking of You". Her voice sounds amazing in it and I love some of the phrases like:

"You're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter
Like a hard candy with a surprise center
How do I get better once I've had the best
You said there's tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test"


Sensational Season:
I believe that this years' season of American Idol is the best by far. Last night's episode was AMAZING! These have got to be the best singers of any of the seasons. The last 7 have all been able to sing their butts off!!!! Cheers AI!

0 comments: