Wow! When it rains it pours. Let us begin:
Kohl's: Hate it, Love it, Hate it, Love it
When I first met Kohl's I hated it. It was like they were trying to be Mervyn's with a different name (which may be good now that Mervyn's no longer exists). I didn't care for the clothes either. I only went when I got a $10 coupon in the mail when they first opened to buy some earrings.
Then for some reason I started liking Kohl's. Oh yes, I remember: THE SHOES! Yes, the shoes. And the handbags!!!!
A couple of days ago I hated Kohl's again. Why? Because it looked like a dump. Clothes everywhere (especially on the floor). I went to try some things on and the room I went into was PACKED with clothes that nobody took out. Then, I tried a shirt on and part of the strap was ripped off. Then another shirt had a sleeve that was not sewn correctly (faulty manufacturing!). I was none too thrilled.
Then, I went into the shoe section and renewed my love for Kohl's until I checked out the prices of the sale items. NOPE! (I am sooooo cheap). Love is now dislike. Downstairs I go to rekindle the flame......HANDBAGS! I'm in love again. Pricetag check: We've broken up again! I must say, if I had $65 lying around I would most definitely have bought the Simply Vera Wang luscious bag that was originally $109, but alas, I am cheap.
Confession:
Besides my "I am cheap" revelation, I will also reveal "I am messy" and "I am a procrastinator". There!!!! That feels good. You know when you think, "I'm not a procrastinator. That's crazy talk!!!"? Well, looking at myself, there is no two ways around it. I am.
Concert Time:
Here are the dates for my next concert with San Jose Symphonic Choir:
Monday, April 20, 2009
So Much To Say
Carmina Burana
with Peninsula Symphony
Friday, May 15 San Mateo Performing Arts Center
Saturday, May 16 Flint Center, Cupertino
I believe both concerts start at 8pm, but I'll double check and also let you know when you can purchase tickets.
I think that's it for now.
Posted by cwelkley at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment