CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Like It, I Don't Like It, I Love It

I Like It:

My new mouth guard. I'm a teeth grinder at night so I needed a night guard that wouldn't cost me upwards of $300+ (as you recall in my last post: I'M CHEAP!!). I found one a while back that was very inexpensive, but it was huge, it made me gag and it kept falling out of my mouth at night. I finally found one the other day and I really like it. It's called Sleep Right and it's small, it doesn't make me gag and it doesn't fall out of my mouth (although I might have removed it in my sleep last night, but not the first night I wore it).

I Don't Like It:

The heat. It blows my mind how I can be freezing one day and the very next day I'm having a heat stroke (not literally). That's California for ya! It was SOOOO hot yesterday. I actually wore....................wait for it...............wait.......................a SKIRT!!!!!! I actually loved the skirt. Did not love my pasty white legs. Oh well. I was in Mt. Hermon (Santa Cruz area) yesterday and it was 97 degrees. UGH!

I Love It (24 SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!):

I love 24!!!! Good Tony, Bad Tony, Good Tony, Bad Tony. I love them both! Alive Jack, Dying Jack, Alive and fighting Jack, Dying and Seizure Jack. I love them all!!! I do feel that Jon Voight gave up too easily. I suppose his contract was up for the season. Too bad! I enjoy an evil Jon Voight. Also, how is it humanly possible for Kim to be even more blonde than ever before??? I wouldn't be surprised if her hair was transparent the next time we see her. So many reasons for me to love 24.

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

That mouth guard totally scares me. Drew got one and I'm convinced that he's going to choke on it in the middle of the night.

Eek!