CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just Another Day In The Life Of Me!

So many people have told me, "I can't believe that all these weird things actually happen to you." Well, they do, which is probably why I was destined to become a blogger.

Last night, my thoughts and occasional audible words:

Where is it? I can't find it. I'll look in my couch cushions and around my living room. Nope! Not there. Is it in my office or bedroom? No. Fine, I'll call myself from my house phone. (Run around and listen for vibrating noises). Nothing! It better not be in there. Is it? I swear it better not be in there!!!!! Let me just check around the house again. It would be hi-larious if it were in the freezer. Nope. Oh man! I think it's in there and I am NOT going IN THERE!!!!! Well, it's nowhere else, so it MUST be in there. (Change out of jammies and grab a flashlight).

Welp, it's in there! Thank goodness I didn't have to go into it. Now I shall somehow scrub my phone that I just found in the dumpster. OH JOY!!!!

0 comments: