3 things today:
#1: Went to the grocery store. Down the salad dressing aisle a boy was standing on the side of the cart and LEAPING off onto the floor. As I scooted past he lept onto me. I said (loudly), "OH, OWWW!" The mother ignored me and her son. GRRRRRRR!!!!!
#2: My job. I'm at a point with my job at The Music Place where once I can get about 5 more of my own students I will be quitting. Here's a reason why:
Today I called a parent and said, "Hi, I was just double checking on lessons today because we said we'd be getting back into our regular schedule in August."
Father says, "Oh, no, we won't be there today. We're still trying to work everything out."
Me: "Ok, but could you call me a little ahead of time, because I was prepared to have a lesson today per my last conversation with your wife."
Father: "Well, she called the office and talked with someone there."
Of COURSE the people in the office NEVER INFORMED ME!!!!!! Straw. Breaking. Camel's. Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the MANY reasons why I am 5 students away from quitting.
#3. A little while ago I went to go get some frozen yogurt to take to my friend's house tonight. I ordered the Family size so I could share with 4 other people. First of all the "kid" waiting on me tells me the amount so fast and inaudibly that I have to ask him about three times what he said. When I think I have it figured out and hand him the money, he hands part of it back, because I clearly could not understand him. THEN he asks if I want a lid. Ummmmm, I'm not eating the family size by myself in my car!!!!!! I say I do want a lid. Then he hands me a spoon. I can't take it. I say, "I don't need a spoon. I'm not eating this by myself." He makes a smart-butt comment to his doofus friend as I leave.
You're once, twice, three times annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Annoyed Times 3!
Posted by cwelkley at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
1. Wear a porcupine jacket whenever you go out.
2. Call the office every fifteen minutes and ask if you have any messages.
3. If kids talk too fast and mumble, you are now officially old. Sorry, but welcome to the club.
Mike
I'm with Michael on all of these suggestions...esp. #2. HEE HEE!!
Also, these stories are fantastic, but were def. better with your inflections! :)
Post a Comment