When I use to work at "The School" my favorite time was the beginning of the year. I loved the new beginning! I loved starting classes and having fresh materials and fresh pencils with fresh students.
Lately I feel that new beginnings are popping up here and there. Tonight the San Jose Symphonic Choir started up again. So fun!! I've also started teaching a small vocal group. The end of The Music Place is in view which will mean a new beginning of NO MUSIC PLACE!!! Also......super excited about the new season of TheOffice this Thursday.
Wow! That was a lot for me to say, especially since I haven't posted in AGES!
P.S. The rain last night was amazing! I went outside and did a "Shawshank Redemption" in the rain (arms out, looking up to the sky). Loved it!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End
Posted by cwelkley at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment