Sometimes I end up sitting with or wheeling around my friends' kids. I love it! The funny part is when other people come up to me and ooh and ahh over the babies and ask me questions like, "Ooooo how old??" Usually I say, "This is my friend's baby."
Now I have a new plan. I've always had a hard time with calculating in months. I'd rather just say "Almost a year or a little over a year." At any rate I'm thinking of saying, "The baby is 344 days old." How crazy to think in days! Another thing I might say, "Oh gosh, I don't know. The day of the birth is like a blur to me. I wasn't even really there when he/she was born, if you know what I mean."
Ahhh the crazy mother role! It soooo fits me. :)
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
My New Role: Crazy Mother
Posted by cwelkley at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You can be the crazy mother with Ellie any time! As long as I get to follow at a distance and see the faces of the people you talk to! :-D
Post a Comment