CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Creepy Flea

This last Sunday I went to the Flea Market with Abbey. It's always quite an adventure going to the Flea. Some people think I mean the San Jose flea market, but we always go the the AMAZING Alameda flea market!

This particular adventure included a handful of creepiness. Of course it is Halloween month, so there were a lot of creepy items like that. One in particular was a creepy clown. Please take a look at the picture at Abbey's website. There were a few creepy/strange men that we encountered. The first one was setting up his booth. I can't even remember how the conversation started, but he asked what he should do with his dresser drawer and pictures. Abbey told him to push it up against the trailer and lean the pictures against it. He then says, "Great! So if you get on the other side and help me move this...." Oh yes, we helped him move his furniture around.

Then there was the man during lunch. We sat down to eat some lunch and this man asks if we could help him with his suspender. It had come undone from the back of his pants. He did have a friend with him and yet he chose to ask a stranger who happened to be a young lady. Creepy!

I'm pretty sure there was another creepy man story, but I'm forgetting right now.

Lastly, I bought a creepy item that I will display at Halloween:
Meet creepy Susie as she greets herself going up and down the staircase. Here's a close up of Sooz:


This is the back of the page: It's a little blurry, but at the top there's a sweet farm scene and on the bottom is a child's nursery. I think it's Susie's nursery and you'll see why in this next picture:

We've all seen Pinocchio on strings but look what Sooz did to poor Geppetto. His tongue is even sticking out.


Strange picture, strange flea.

0 comments: