CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Love:

1. My new swivel sweeper! Just very easily vacuumed my stairs.
2. That regular women don't have to worry about the success of their marriage and lives based upon birthing a male heir (well, most regular women). I've been watching too many period piece movies with royalty being highly disappointed in the women who REFUSE to give them a male heir!
3. My boots. I've been wearing them almost every other day in the lovely rain.
4. The rain. It's so beautiful!
5. The green foothills by my house. GORGEOUS!

Of course the word love seems to encompass a lot. I kind of giggled to myself wondering what people would think when they read the title of this post. :) HeeHee!

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

LOVING THE RAIN!

Though I'm enjoying this gorgeous weather today. Loving the windows open!!