CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Weekend. By: Chris Welkley

This was a very packed, very nice weekend. Here's what happened:

1. Sunday 9am - Went to church and met up with my friend Yolanda. The service was very good (also VERY intense--it was sanctity of life Sunday).

2. 1:30 pm - Led worship at Christ the King Church. This was a great time of worship and the word.

3. 4:00 pm - Went to Gail's house for Craft Day. So much fun! I knitted my scarves while Gail sewed, we gabbed, drank tea and ate muffins.

4. 6:30 pm - Went to Chipotle to get my cheat meal. The guy that was waiting on me started telling me that what I was ordering was what was most commonly ordered at Chipotle. Then he gave me heaping helpings of everything. I asked at the end for some chips.

He said, "Oh I know what you're going to do with those chips."
Me thinking: Yipes! What's he talking about.
Guy: "You're gonna dip it in the bowl!"
Me: "I hadn't thought of that. I love the chips! They're like crack to me. Not that I know what crack is like. I'm excited to eat them because it's my cheat meal for the week and they are SO many points."
Guy: "How many?"
Me: "You don't want to know."
Guy: "Yes I do."
Me: "Between 15 and 20 I think." (Actually I found out it's 11. Still too high)
Guy: "Oh man! I eat like 25 points worth a day then!"
Me: "I'd also like a drink."
Guy: "I want you to notice that I didn't charge you for the drink, because you're a cool customer."

And that's how you do it folks!!!! :)

5. 6:40ish pm - Went to Mary's to watch V. So funny, the last time we watched we thought we were watching from the beginning. We found out that the first part was on the other side of the disc. Well, all of our questions from the last time we watched were answered.

Best part: When Diana eats the gerbil.

6. Monday 11 am - Hung out with The G-ma for the day. We had lunch, coffee and got her eye drops for her poor eye that looked like it was bleeding. Yipes!! After we got coffee, we wandered into this little store. I found a super cute purse. Since I have a purse disease I said if this purse is remotely affordable I MUST get it and I will get rid of 5 of my purses. I looked at the price tag and it was a done deal. Before I headed up to the reg., I took a closer look and found that this purse had a surprise center. At first I thought, um, no! Then, I thought, who will know? I loved the outside so much it didn't matter that the inside was insulated because it's really a lunch bag!!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm super sad about G-Ma's little nearly bloody eyeball, but I'm so thrilled by your uber-cute lunch tote.

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

The lunch tote/purse is super awesome!! It's even cuter in person!!