CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Look, New Moon, New Funny Kid

I thought I'd do three posts, but then after writing "New Look" the rest just tumbled into one, big fabulous post.

New Look - I LOVE the new look of my blog. I like changing things up every now and again. I saw who "sponsored" my friend Abbey's blog look and had to go there to browse. It took me a little longer than I had anticipated, but I like the results.

New Moon - Well, I've done it folks! I've jumped in with both feet. I avoided the bandwagon for as long as I could. When you take that first bite of Twilight, the rest is really all downhill from there. I went to the Drive-in with friend Mary last night. So much fun eating 1 pt. popcorn, in the car with blankets piled watching Bella and Edward. Two movies down and now I will dive into the books. I feel ok telling you all that I've joined in on the vampire fun, because I know that you all have little embarrassing vises as well. :) 3rd movie: Eclipse: June.

New Funny Kid - Well, he's not really new, but I haven't had the pleasure of hanging around him much at all. It's my cousin Lucas (my first cousin Beth's youngest son--I never remember if that means he's my 2nd cousin or 1st cousin once removed). At any rate, when I went over to see G-ma the other day, I went upstairs to say hi to Beth and the kids. Her son Lucas was up there and he started showing me all his little toys he had lined up in a row. He then spied my necklace. I was wearing my cute vintage necklace:


He went in for a closer look. I thought for sure he'd comment on the cute little tiger. He said, "Oh, it's a circle. You're wearing a circle." :) Then he put his hands on my chest and said, "I have these too." Ummm, wow. Lastly, he saw that I was wearing my diamond, heirloom ring and said, "Your diamond is not dangerous." I said, "Is your mom's diamond dangerous?" He said, "No. I'm dangerous!"

Hi-Lar-I-Ous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

I'm totally digging the new look, too! I Heart Shabby Blogs oh so much!!