CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sign Me Up

The other day after seeing an episode of "Wife Swap" or "Trading Spouses" I was thinking of two families that I thought would be hilarious to switch it up. There are always extremes in parenting that would be a crack up to swap around. Anyway, I got to thinking a little bit more. What show would I like to sign up for? Even though the show sheds light on some issues I have, I don't think I'm an actual "Hoarder", so instead I'd have to go with "Clean Sweep" where they come in and organize and redecorate two rooms in your house. The other one would be "Biggest Loser" although I'd probably cry too much and get kicked off first. :)

What about you? I've made a poll. Choose away!

  • Intervention
  • Biggest Loser
  • Super Nanny
  • Clean Sweep
  • What Not To Wear

0 comments: