I recently bought the movie "Marie Antoinette". She's quite intriguing. Nobody that young should be given that much power. She should have stuck to her strengths: Fashion! Loved her shoes, dresses and hair. I'm thinking of being her for Halloween this year, if nothing else for the wig!!! Now of course there's your typical powdered, white wig, but then I saw the bright pink one. Can't wait. Maybe by Halloween I will, "Let ME eat cake!"
Monday, January 4, 2010
Let Them Eat Cake And Give Me That Wig!!!!
Posted by cwelkley at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I assume the costume would be before she lost her head...
I love this movie! I bought it just so I could look at the clothes over and over. And the sound track? So good! A win for Sophie no matter what the critics said.
YES YES YES!! Be MA for Halloween!
Post a Comment