Not too many people knock at my door. Most the time I know who will be coming to my door, but there is the rare occasion where a random knock or ring takes place. This morning was one such occasion. When those rare times happen I am ALWAYS at my worst. I mean W-O-R-S-T!!!!! Today was no exception. My face was jacked up, my hair was like Medusa and I had some scary pajama combination going on (not to mention the red nose from my cold).
Of course I'm NOT going to open the door looking like that. The crazy part comes when I sit in silence and without movement while I wait for said person to leave. I then peek out my window and door peephole. Then I worry that maybe it was someone I knew and they came by to say hello. Then I think, "Why didn't they call me first?" Then I think, "It probably wasn't anyone I knew anyway."
I know, I'm mental.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Who Can It Be Knocking At My Door?
Posted by cwelkley at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment