So, there's a lot to talk about this week and I've decided to put each item with an emotion:
1. Disillusioned - When I listened to the other tracks from the "Owl City" album. I love the firefly song, but I don't care for virtually the same song with different lyrics on EVERY song.
2. Shocked - When I saw a woman in a wheelchair and full leg cast, roll across the middle of a busy road and then had to get out of her chair so she could haul her wheelchair over the curb on the other side. REALLY?????? A few more rolls and you would have been at a crosswalk.
3. Annoyed - When people that I text or message via Facebook ignore me!! GRRRRR!!!!
4. Excited - That Barenaked Ladies are coming to the area in May.
5. Nervous - That I won't have anyone to go with to said concert.
6. Resolved - That even if nobody wants to go, I WILL go see them!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Emotion-Palooza
Posted by cwelkley at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment