Carrie!!!
Happy Birthday!
After yesterday's post about songs I turn off when they come on the radio, I knew my friend Carrie would be none to pleased with my selections. Today I promised her that if "21 Guns" or "Her Diamonds" came on the radio, I would listen all the way through. Well, I can honestly say that neither one came on. Because I made such a promise I believe I was rewarded because......just as I was heading home for the night two of my favorites: "Soul Sister" and "Fireflies" came on back to back!!!! :)
Fortunately? for me Carrie sent me the You Tube link for Green Days "21 Guns". Only because it's your b-day today, Carrie, will I watch in it's entirety.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
In Honor Of......
Posted by cwelkley at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hahahahaha!!!!
and fyi, that was my own video from when i saw green day perform 21 guns in concert last year. :-) which makes it double-yay.
if only i'd had my camera ready when rob sang her diamonds...
love ya!!
Post a Comment