So, one of the Targets near me has become a SUPER Target. Basically this means that they have opened up a full grocery component. I went the other day in order to grocery and Target shop.
Pros:
1. Lower prices than typical grocery stores.
2. Groceries plus EVERYTHING else? YES PLEASE!!!!
(I realize there's only 2 pros, but they're pretty big)
Cons:
1. Mayhem in the parking lot with people loading a bazillion bags of groceries.
2. Mayhem in the store with a bazillion carts whipping in and out of grocery isles.
3. Inconvenience of location if I need to "grab" something quickly (groceries).
4. Did I mention the mayhem?
Speaking of mayhem, I noticed that I was getting quite edgy the other day whilst in Target. There were way to many people and way too much mayhem. I found myself reverting to my OCD/calm down method of counting backward from 10 VERY quickly and tapping my fingers together. Unfortunately for me, I ran into a student and her parent while I was in a little panicky state. I hope I covered my craziness well. :)
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Pro Con List Of Target Expansion
Posted by cwelkley at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mine is doing this too! And I don't like it 'cause they made the clothing department smaller. I don't even remember where I bought my clothes before Target...
Post a Comment