No I didn't "sail away to China, in a little row boat to find ya, where you said you had to get your laundry cleaned." For those of you unfamiliar with what I just wrote, I'll explain later.
So, yesterday I was Uber sick! Obviously that probably played into my crazy dream. It was insanely vivid. Here it is:
I was living at my parents' house and there was a black and orange snake slithering around. It kept biting me when I tried to get rid of it. I called this old man who said he got rid of snakes. As I was dialing I noticed the snake slithered into my room.
I looked in my room and there was not only the snake, but a cat, 2 jackals (I kept calling them wolves, but when I looked up the picture on Google this morning, BINGO! jackal) and a horse. Wow! Not a good day for me.
I then started to think about how to get rid of all the animals. Just then, my mom walked out of the house I think riding the horse, jackals and cat following while the snake was draped over a long pole she was holding. Good job, mom! But, alas, the snake slid off and went into the house.
So I called the old man again who said he'd be right there. I don't know if he ever came because the next thing I knew I was at church (don't know which church) getting ready for worship. Apparently we had polo shirts we all had to wear. Based on your church "job", that's what shirt you'd wear. So the worship team's was a light mustard yellow with sage green trim on the collar.
I couldn't find mine (yes, our names were embroidered on the front).
Flash to someplace else. Apparently, the old man decided that the snake would leave the house if I were to watch a specific movie with a group of people. As I began to look for a seat, where I could both see the screen and sit near the back I ran into my cousin's friend Nicole who, in real life, is a music teacher and, in real life, just lost her job. I was talking to her about all the opportunities she had to do private teaching, but then had to find my seat. I moved around a lot, but finally and uncomfortably (I might add) found a seat.
Last bit was me back at the church. Apparently I left my music at home because of the "snake debacle" and also still could not find my shirt. One of my closest friends from high school came to comfort me and then one of my closest friends from college came to comfort me.
The funny thing about all the people in my dream (minus my mom) is that most of them had posted something on Facebook recently. Soooo that's a bit of an addiction (I think we all knew that).
Friday, March 5, 2010
Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream
Posted by cwelkley at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh my goodness!! that was an uber treat of a dream!! and sickness will DEFINITELY do that to a person!
Post a Comment