Well, thanks a lot, Holly!! Now I have to post. I have been rather lackadaisical in my posting. I choose to blame these things:
1. My ex-boyfriend (always blame the ex, although there is a statute of limitations on this one).
2. My last missions trip (you always get a week before, the time you're gone and a week after to use that excuse).
3. Looking for a new place to live (this SOOOOO counts).
4. Global Warming ('nuf said).
Well, looks like everything's in order! ;)
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Must Redeem Myself
Posted by cwelkley at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
1. Oh puuuh-leese! You've been blogging since that fella!
2. Mission trip delay perfectly legit.
3. Moving? Very good excuse. No excuse however for not telling me, so there!
4. Unless the ice caps melt suddenly and you are busy procuring a life boat, not an excuse.
Glad to read ya.
I was just thinking I hadn't read your blog in a while but apparently there hadn't been anything to read. Frankly, I like that you used the word lackadaisical in your post. Most excellent!
Post a Comment