CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Digs

So, yesterday I went out looking for a new place to lay my weary head. Mary, Luke, baby Matthew and I cruised around Campbell looking at apartments. Most of them , I have to say, we took one look at, then looked at each other and said, "NOPE!". That's pretty much how the day went. There was, however, this one complex that I really liked.

Yadda, yadda, yadda

I signed the application and will be giving them my 2 checks today. I'll know for sure in a couple of days and will hopefully be able to move in by next week!!! If all goes as planned, I will be living in "The Pine Cone" (name of the one bedroom units) where I will be:
"Nestled in between Highway 17/880, 85, and 280/680, Cedar Glen is your serene apartment getaway right at the crossroads of Campbell, San Jose, and Los Gatos."

They had me at "nestled" and then at "getaway" and then again at "crossroads".

2 comments:

holly said...

Sounds like Beatrix Potter would live there. Good choice. Stairs???

Carrie said...

i am so glad you found a place! yay!! how far will you be from me?