Well, my days as Tran Nguyen are over. :( For those who don't know, this is what name comes up every time I put my Safeway card through the swiper. Most of the time the clerk doesn't even think twice before saying, "Thank you, Ms. Nguyen." A while back, when I first found out about my name change I mentioned that it was not my name. The clerk told me, "Don't worry about it," so, I didn't.
Yesterday, the lady looked at me and said, "This isn't your name, is it? I mean the first name is an Asian name too." I explained my situation and she was NOT having it. She told me I really should change things. I said, "I will, if I have time."
Good-bye Tran Nguyen (maybe). :)
Monday, April 12, 2010
Tran Nguyen Has Been Found Out!!
Posted by cwelkley at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
For some reason I feel very strongly that I know a real Tran Nyugen. Hmmm, this is gonna bug me.
omg!! my safeway card is under a different name too! it's hispanic...something like morales...i shop so little that i honestly don't remember...ha!
Sweet Tran,
Please continue to BE Tran. I love that you are Tran and it makes me feel so very peppery to think of you earning Safeway Club Card points for Tran and her kind family, the Nguyens.
Love,
"You have earned 0 of 7 possible Deli Sandwich Rewards"
Post a Comment