CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Goodbye, Hello, And Some Choice Words

Goodbye: I am officially out of Gregorich. Sad. :( This condo was so very nice. Today I gave back all the keys and garage door opener (ahhhhh garage). I will miss driving toward the beautiful, green foothills. Adios, dear Gregorich!!

Hello: I am officially up and running at Cedar Glen. I only have a few more things to hang and I'll be finished. Hello new adventures at Cedar Glen!

Some Choice Words: As many of you know, I have had NOTHING but trouble with AT&T since I moved into C.G. I have said many choice words to MANY people who work for them. I shall share some highlights:

1. Really, Anna? You PROMISE me it's going to be installed on Monday? How can I believe you, Anna, since everyone else has promised me the exact same thing every day and I STILL have nothing, Anna.

2. So, you're saying the guy is on his way right now??? I thought my window was from 4-8.
Girl: "Ma'am, it IS 4 right now."
Me: "No, it's 1."
Girl: "No, it's 4 on the East Coast."
Me: "I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you saying that this man lives on the East Coast???? If he does he's going to the wrong place!!!!!!!!!!"
Girl: "Ma'am, I'm going to put you on hold for a minute."

3. Sir, I'm very frustrated right now, so I really hope everything goes well today.
Sir: "I'm not sure if I can get a signal because of the tree."
Me: "Sir, if this doesn't happen today I promise you that I am going to TOTALLY FREAK!!! So, you better figure out how to make some magic happen today and if you need to shimmy up that tree and cut some branches down, well, then by all means, do it."
(Later)
Sir: "Excuse me. You don't have a signal."
Me: "WHAT???"
Sir: "Just kidding."
Me: "NOT FUNNY"

4. Today, I attempted to call Anna back. Her promises were not true. She told me I would have phone and internet first thing Monday morning. I did not. At 4:30 I made the call, went through the automated system, was put on hold and waited for a human. While waiting, my home phone rang. I hung up the cell and answered it. An automated voice came on to tell me that there was a problem with my service and it would be rectified by Tuesday. Just then my cell rang. It was "Robert" the AT&T technician. He had turned on the phone line and wanted to double check things in my house. At the end of our exchange I said, "Robert, this has been a horrible experience and I have said a lot of things that a lady should not say." He said, "I understand, ma'am. I really do."

I believe you do Robert.

0 comments: