CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Beginnings Of Intervention???

Tuesday, my mom and G-ma came over to my place. After a while of chit-chat, I asked, "Would anyone like something to drink?" Then, just to be a smart butt I said to my G-ma, "Can I get you some vodka?" She teasingly said, "Yes."

OK....................

So, out come 2 shot glasses (one for my mom and one for my G-ma). Both of them are in protest, "Oh no, don't be silly. Is she really going to do it???"

Two drinks, straight up. Two ladies sipping fire water for the first time in their lives (I think). :) One daughter/g-daughter saying, "I am SOOOO blogging about this."

I do NOT see an intervention in their future. Although it could be touch and go with G-ma. :)

1 comments:

Michael Lockridge said...

That was funny. Boo is such a tea-totaler. Did they finish their shots?Your mother should like vodka. It's a disinfectant.

Mike