I HATE IT!!!!!!
When did summer of 2010 become the time to leave????? Everyone is leaving me. Moving far away. Clearly a lot has to do with the economy in this ridiculously priced state of California. Secretly I think that perhaps because I'm the common denominator....Ack! I'm driving everyone away!!!!! Only one way to find out. I'll move near each of them for one year and if they move AGAIN: Bam! There's my answer.
My G-ma, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin and her family are leaving me for Oregon.
My Mary and her sweet, wonderful family are leaving me for Washington (I may be right on their tails with that move----Ahhhhh Washington!)
My Gail is leaving me for Texas. I love you Gail, but unless the Lord picks me up and scootches me supernaturally, Texas ain't happenin' for me!
Boo Hoo! I am glad I still have wonderful family and friends who still live close to me. I better be quiet or they might move too.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Never Can Say Goodbye. And I Won't Neither!!
:(
Posted by cwelkley at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment