CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

TheOffice Season Finale???

This could be it, people......Tonight could be THE last episode of the season. My sources say that because of the writers' strike that there hasn't been any more Office episodes taped after this one. We all know that the strike could go on for a while, so unfortunately Office fans might be watching reruns until September. *moment of silence*


In honor of TheOffice and my friends who watch:

Here's to you, Miss Gail. Your fav: Stanley.


Here's to you, Abbey. I'm so proud that you're all caught up. :)
Since we're on the subject of Jim and Pam *JAM*:This one's for all of us!!


Since I don't know Josh's fav.:There are so many fabulous characters!!!


This one's for me:
Oh the sweet, sweet musical styings of one Andrew Bernard.
Thank you NBC for giving us TheOffice. Rock on Writers!! There'd be no Office without you!

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

AWESOME POST!

But I am Oh So Sad that this could be it for the season...say it ain't so!!

Have you seen the Gap picture of Jim? Can we say YUM? I Heart Jim oh so much!!!