So, I'm off to Panama this Saturday. I'm going on a missions trip and I'm super excited!! I've been doing a little packing and trying to use the tricks I learned at the Travel Convention. I cut a piece of cardboard to fit over my "lumpy" items so as to have a flat surface for my clothes. I'm using my fun bags that Abbey made me for my Birthday and I'll be filling my bag that I got at the Travel Convention with lots of great travel items. I'm trying to take little chunks of time each day to do a little packing rather than freaking out the night before. So far, so good.
I will be gone for a week, so no blog. When I return I'm sure I'll have TONS to blog about. Until then a little sidenote:
I don't normally give much of a hoot about Lindsay Lohan, but I was reading People on-line and they had her new song out. It's called "Bossy". I've never heard Lindsay sing, so I was curious. Yeah, well.......she sounds like a bland, vanilla, little girl singer. I'm pulling rank with my credentials as a music educator with vocal performance emphasis. At any rate, here it is if you care:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20198406,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Panama! Panama-ha-ha! (Please think Van Halen when you read this)
Posted by cwelkley at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She Sucks! Seriously...I heard this yesterday and my exact words were, "I'm no music expert, but she sounds like a kid at Kings Island on their karaoke machine!" Whatever. She just needs to go away...she's not even that good an actress either. Have you noticed that she using the same personality when she acts even if the characters are Completely Different???
WOW. I can't believe I went on that long about her. Blech.
Post a Comment