That's right folks, today is my BLOGIVERSARY!!!! :) One year of random talk by yours truly. It's been a great road. I've really enjoyed blogging even though I fought so hard against it at first.
Why not add some more random thoughts to the mix, like........
I'm taking back my Hallelujah: The other day I "Hallelujahed" about my phone being fixed. Yeah, that lasted about 30 minutes. It's worse now. I called the insurance place where I received my replacement phone and they said I'd get a new one tomorrow. I only have to pay $200 if the old phone isn't back to them within 10 days or $100 if I lied about damage to the phone. I know they have to say that, but it was a little mean.
I think I have a technology curse: Not only is my phone on the fritz, but my laptop has some MAJOR issues. I think I have the reverse of the "golden touch" on all things electronic.
Don't know why, but I'm wearing a skirt today: I swore that after my last job, I'd make it my goal to have a job where I could practically LIVE in jeans. So far I've done a darn good job of that. I've been wanting to wear my boots lately and you really can't see them when I'm wearing jeans. Since I bought a pair of tights I thought, "Why not?" I know it's crazy. A skirt on a Wednesday!! Let's be real, it's crazy for ME in particular. We'll just say I'm celebrating my blogiversary. :)
(Abbey- I promise I didn't write anything about what I'm watching. You're free to read this.)
Beep, Boop, Beep, Boop - Season 6: I'm rewatching season 6 of 24 so I can be sufficiently prepared for the season premiere on the 23rd of this month. Of course it's good and I'm totally enjoying it. And addicted. And sad that Jack has so many bad days.
So, that's all I've got for now. I hope everyone has a grand Wednesday!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Why Make Sense After A Year?
Posted by cwelkley at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Blogiversary!!!
I want some boots to wear with a skirt. I need to boot shop. I just got me some doc's on super clearance but they are green and not very skirt like. But I love them. I think they are the first pair of shoes I have bought in 2 years. Sad.
OK - I try again. Just tried to leave a message and it was being stubborn and wouldn't let me do it. This is it. The last time.
Aunt Linda
HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has it really been one year already??
1. What is with the phone industry?? Why do all phones suck???
2. You don't have a technology curse...it's the technology world...they make crappy stuff.
3. Sometimes after long bouts of jeans, it feels GREAT to dress up a little bit. Plus, it's fantastic when you want to show off new shoes!!
4. Hee hee hee Don't worry about spoilers for me. Just write "Spoiler ALert" right beforehand, and I'll skip that section... :) But thanks for thinking of me!!!
Happy Blogiversary ( actually, I am reading this late, so Happy BELATED Blogiversary)
Post a Comment