
I think this one pretty much explains itself.

Apparently the kitty climber straps to your door!
At home:
Now this looks promising! Sometimes it's tricky blowdrying and brushing your hair.
This is a blanket/sack with arm holes. Perfect!
In The Office:
Wow. Really?? Are there guys working out in just shorts in front of their computer at work?
Why? That's all I have to say.
On The Plane:
There are a lot of plane gadgets that I think would be very cool for travel and then I notice that nobody owns them. That leads me to believe that if I had said gadgets I may be laughed off the plane.

This is for those in coach that want to "feel" like they're in 1st class (don't think a back pillow is gonna do that).

Ummmm...or you could hold your cup?? I love how Sky Mall magazine is slightly pulled out!

Ok. This is my all-time favorite. Ever since there has been Sky Mall, there has been this guy with his giant pillow that never seems to break the tray table. Yet, ever since there has been a Sky Mall I have NEVER seen ANYONE using one of these on flight. I TOTALLY want one of these because I have the worst time sleeping on planes, but I'm just the teeniest bit too embarrassed. Oh well. Sleep on, Sky Mall guy!!!
1 comments:
THE BLANKET SACK WITH ARM HOLES!! That's what I said looked like the high order of the KKK. Seriously! You should see it in the red!!!!!!!! CREEPY!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment