I was so excited for a post I was going to have at the end of this week. It was going to be about my "jeans free" week. As I've posted before, I pretty much live in jeans. I don't think I look sloppy in them because I always dress it up with a cute top and cute shoes.
At any rate, Monday went well. Black SLACKS!! Unfortunately my slacks are too big and I have to use 2 safety pins so they wouldn't fall off of me. Tuesday, I had the outfit all picked out and then I just couldn't do it. It was rainy and I just wanted to be waterproof so I ended up wearing a windbreaker and my rainboots with a great pair of jeans. BAH!!!!!!!!!!
Today is Wednesday and I'm cold right now, so a skirt is out. We'll see what happens.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Well, I Tried
Posted by cwelkley at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Life is ever so complicated isn't it? Maybe school uniforms should be in place for adults too?
Nice that your slacks are too big, I can't wait for that day:)
Post a Comment