CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

What's Up With.....

I know this sounds a little "Jerry Seinfeld", but what are ya gonna do?


What's up with:

*People who don't know how to make U-Turns? Lately there have been a lot of people who can't quite make their u-turn. They have to back it up because they overshot. Seriously?? Unless you don't have power steering (even then) it's not that hard. Maybe their arms are too weak to crank it? Hmmmm. Mystery.

*Dead animals in the road? This past week it's been a lollapalooza of dead carcases in the road. You know how it is with that. Your eyes automatically go towards the disgusting mass. I really hope I don't hurl in my own car!!

*Jack Bauer's affinity to placing the sleeper hold on everyone? The funny part is that when he has to sleeper hold someone he likes he always says, "Don't fight it." Hi-Larious!!! I love it!

*Me being quite "fond" of Nathan Fillion? So I saw the commercials for the new show "Castle". I don't really have time for a new show, but how can one resist Nathan Fillion?? I've seen him in other things and just loved him in the movie "Waitress". He seems super funny and charming in this new tv show, plus the cute factor. Perhaps I MUST check out the first episode. What's a girl to do? :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Nathan Fillion rocks!! I always forget he was in Waitress...I can really only focus on Firefly...and Dr. Horrible of course. :-) I definitely have to check the new show. But don't worry, it won't be around for long...b/c as soon as I start watching a new show, it gets cancelled. But I'm not bitter...

Mary said...

I too am going to check out Castle on monday. Fingers crossed it doesn't suck