CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Is There Something You're Not Telling Me, Mom?

Tonight I received a call on my home phone (hardly anyone calls me on my home phone). It was an automated call of which I thought was a sales call. For some reason I kept listening. The voice said, "You have a collect call from, 'Your mother' from the California women's correctional facility." REALLY!!!! Since when is my mother in prison? I almost wanted to talk to "my mother" because maybe that was "my mother's" only phone call. Knowing that it wasn't really my mother (at least I hope it wasn't) I said, "You have the wrong number" to whomever might be listening and then hung up. I then ran right upstairs and blogged. :)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

omg, that is fantastic!

deb said...

That was quite humorous to read...I cannot imagine anything that Aunt Carol would do that would place her in a correctional facility :) Oh...I just had a thought maybe it was Ngyuen's mother...:)

talk to you soon cousin......

Beth said...

I wonder what Aunt Carol did. Something heinous?

Mary said...

You have the best blogging life...seriously, do these things happen to you because you have a blog, or do you blog because these things happen to you.