Census 2010! I finally turned my form in a little over a month ago. This was after I couldn't find it and when I finally DID find it they had sent me a 2nd one. THEN I moved. I've been settled in my new place for a while and what do I find on my door the other day??? A little note saying that a census person (Mindy) had dropped by and that she'd be back in a day or two. True to her "form" she did drop by again. True to my form, I was not home again. Another note went up. Now I fear that poor sweet Mindy will be oh so angry with me for going out of state for a week. Perhaps I'll give her a little jingle before I leave.
I did want to dedicate this song to her (arranged by: Chris Welkley)
Mindy:
Oh Mindy
Well you came and you left without taking
but I sent you away, oh Mindy
well you left me a note of your making
I won't be counted today, oh Mindy
Maybe next time, Mindy.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Oh Mindy!
Posted by cwelkley at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
you are so witty, it's really such a treat to know you! Truly!
Post a Comment